Thursday, July 12, 2012

Easy Burrito

I've been making this a lot the past couple days, just keeping the mix in my fridge and reheating it. It was inspired by the Stuffed Bell Pepper recipe, and it's super good.

Ingredients

  • 1 lb ground turkey (or beef)
  • 1 can black beans
  • 1 can corn
  • 1 cup (before cooking) brown rice
  • Cheese (to taste)
  • Salsa (to taste)
Tools
  • Pan
  • Stirring implement (wooden spoon, spatula)
  • Pot/rice cooker
Steps
  1. Cook rice according to instructions on package.
  2. While rice is cooking, cook meat in pan with oil and whatever spices sound good. (I used Trader Joe's everyday spice and Cayenne).
  3. Mix turkey, beans, corn, and rice together. (I keep this mixture in my fridge)
  4. Assemble burrito with mixture, top with cheese and salsa.
  5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment