Saturday, September 8, 2012

Easiest Chicken Ever

I whipped this up today, along with some rice and kale. I just kind of threw some things in a bag, and I was amazed at how great it turned out! It was also my first time using a George Forman, so I was so excited about how easy it was!

Ingredients:

  • Chicken Breast (I used two, but cooked them separately)
  • 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce
  • 1 tablespoon of Sriracha
  • 2 teaspoons of Montreal Chicken seasoning (or your favorite seasoning)
Tools:
  • Ziplock bag (one that seals well)
  • George Forman Grill (Or you can broil the chicken)
Steps:
  1. Put the chicken breast into the ziplock, and add the rest of the ingredients. Let marinate for 20 minutes to 4 hours.
  2. Heat up Grill. Put chicken on grill, and cook for about 9 minutes. (Make sure you check that the chicken is cooked all the way through)
  3. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment